• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My new Syn custom!

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
youtu.be
Nice! That's an earlier model with the Invaders in it right? What would the tone difference be between that and the newer Red Rum model with his custom pickups?

I would refer to this video that the talented @Hector Trejo made comparing the old model with the invaders to the newer one with the Synbuckers! I think both models absolutely kick ass 🙂

Kai C

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Naha Okinawa
To be honest I really can't tell the difference. I imagine after playing the Duncan's that he based the customs off of those. They just sound so good. I personally prefer the plating over the humbuckers with his symbol engraved

Yosi Yamin

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
youtu.be
To be honest I really can't tell the difference. I imagine after playing the Duncan's that he based the customs off of those. They just sound so good. I personally prefer the plating over the humbuckers with his symbol engraved
I really love both too, the Synbuckers look so badass with the logo engraved! I might switch the Duncans with those in my red one

Reactions: Kai C
Synner Endless Summer Collection
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Eric Kane

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    They do not come with the case. You have to buy them separately. I think it’s the Schecter model SGR-2A, and it looks like they are currently priced around $170.

If you are looking at the Dark Night guitar, it does have the option to order a case with it for an extra charge (less than typical cost of a case), and it is a special model with the Syn logo printed on it. I actually prefer the standard SGR cases, but it’s a cool unique case for that limited guitar.