• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

My practice/ warm up routine. Part 1!

Hi! This is a video I promised @John Robinson and @VickyB a while ago, but finally here it is!
This is the first half of my usual warm up and practice routine, where I show you how I stretch my hand muscles to help me stay relaxed throughout my practice session, and then I go through my rhythm exercises for the strumming hand.
This exercises have helped me greatly improve my rhythm and timing, as well as my understanding of rhythm patterns.

Next Sunday, I will share part 2, exercises for the fretting hand. I hope you find this video helpful! 😁
Also, if anybody would consider subscribing I would appreciate that very much!

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
Hi! This is a video I promised @John Robinson and @VickyB a while ago, but finally here it is!
This is the first half of my usual warm up and practice routine, where I show you how I stretch my hand muscles to help me stay relaxed throughout my practice session, and then I go through my rhythm exercises for the strumming hand.
This exercises have helped me greatly improve my rhythm and timing, as well as my understanding of rhythm patterns.

Next Sunday, I will share part 2, exercises for the fretting hand. I hope you find this video helpful! 😁
Also, if anybody would consider subscribing I would appreciate that very much!

Thank you so much i will be doing that from now on

I subscribed....if that is you singing walk away your voice is incredible

Reactions: AGA
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
The second stretch in the video is the kind of thing I do all the time at work to keep my hands healthy. It's not merely useful for me, it's necessary.

Yeah I use my hands all the time at work so they are constantly stretching some days more the others same with my shoulders and wrists. Those rostations happen any times during the day. As well as touching my toes for my back.

Reactions: AGA
Synner Endless Summer Collection