• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Fixed Native iOS and Android app

Fixed issue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd kick us off with our first suggestion. If you think we need a native app, go ahead and upvote this post! I'd also love to hear certain features you'd like to see on the native app!
Definitely a need! I'm not so aware of what other guitar school/lessons have this feature(maybe Yousician?), but I feel SGS calls for one too!

• Love
Reactions: Guitarist47
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    What's a native app? I saw metronome, so maybe a tuner too? What about a chat box? For members who are online who want to can chat live? Might need too much moderation, maybe it's possible to block specific things? Would be difficult
    Love those Features! That would be really cool

Upvote 0

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I think this suggestion would essentially be the website or mobile browser version in an app. Which I think is more accessible to many.
    Okay so I’m not tech savvy at all, so let me see if I understand this. It would basically look and function exactly like it does now just as an app.
    🤔

Reactions: Shade
    Upvote 0
    J

Jak Angelescu

Just make the lessons app friendly. I'm not a tech person but just make sure the focus is on guitar lessons.

What I would love, is that education apps let you set goals and they send reminders. You could have a user profile where you enter goals, and receive a daily reminder at a specific time like "Hey, your guitar isn't going to tap by itself! It's practice time!"

You could also set your goal as time intervals and log each session. Like each day i want to practice one hour. You could log times you practice and if you meet your goal, you get a cool congratulatory message. If you don't you get reminders.

Current lesson reminders, practice reminders, goal reminders...I think would be fun!

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Status
    Not open for further replies.