• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New 2020 EP

Rezasa

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Indonesia
    www.youtube.com
    Hello guys,
    I hope this is an appropriate place to promote my band's new EP, it is named "In Over My Head", only 5 songs, just came out in 2020. One of them "The Place" maybe you already listen, it is remastered into this EP.
    A lot of Avenged Sevenfold, MUSE, Soundgarden, Linkin Park and Plini influences are heavily present on the writing process.
    All the process are taken in different places with different equipment so you will hear some difference on the quality.
    I think you guys might like the vibe of the musics. I attached the song from YouTube URL in this forum (also we are on spotify). So, let's check them out!
    Your support is what we needed.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spotify is a 3rd party upload. When I'm ready to I'm using reverbnation to upload my first few songs. Im pretty sure there are other hosts out there that would do it. For s monthly fee I get two albums to upload a year. Any extra is 10 or 15 dollars. Royalties go back to you I believe but every site would be different.

In general.. you have to find a host site to help you.. or a label. They basically want a piece of your music.

David Deatherage

Garage band Groupie
    Nov 11, 2019
    Hello guys,
    I hope this is an appropriate place to promote my band's new EP, it is named "In Over My Head", only 5 songs, just came out in 2020. One of them "The Place" maybe you already listen, it is remastered into this EP.
    A lot of Avenged Sevenfold, MUSE, Soundgarden, Linkin Park and Plini influences are heavily present on the writing process.
    All the process are taken in different places with different equipment so you will hear some difference on the quality.
    I think you guys might like the vibe of the musics. I attached the song from YouTube URL in this forum (also we are on spotify). So, let's check them out!
    Your support is what we needed.

Thanks for uploading! Loving all of them to be honest! Pretty refreshing hearing new stuff instead of what crap is on the radio nowadays!

Reactions: Rezasa

Rezasa

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Indonesia
    www.youtube.com
    Some damn fine mixing and mastering on those songs. Love the tones you guys used.

Some questions I have:
    - did you do the mixing and mastering yourselves or did you reach out to professionals?
    - is your music on Spotify? if so, how did you upload it there?

It sounds really good, keep it up.

Thanks! I did the mixing and mastering by myself. Only the place vocals part using professional hands.
    Is it on Spotify, Apple Music, Deezer and many music platform site. Check it out on Spotify! To get there you can use an online distributor (CDbaby, Tunecore, etc.) They handle many things from publishin to copyright.

Synner Endless Summer Collection