• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New A7X song excerpt!!!

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    A7X posted yesterday about that digital collectable they were gonna send to random people who signed up for their newsletter.
    So, I'm sure most of you who subscribed to A7X's newsletter must have received an e-mail with a link to a form, in which you would put the public number of your digital wallet, and later it would be used to send this digital collectable to some lucky fans.
    Well, the lucky fans already received their prize. And there's a new riff that was attached to the NFT (the official A7X account actually gave this tip to fans on their IG yesterday).
    Check out the excerpt of what it seems to be a new masterpiece.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Anna.VG

Campfire Attention Holder
    Mar 14, 2021
    Mexico
    www.instagram.com
    A7X posted yesterday about that digital collectable they were gonna send to random people who signed up for their newsletter.
    So, I'm sure most of you who subscribed to A7X's newsletter must have received an e-mail with a link to a form, in which you would put the public number of your digital wallet, and later it would be used to send this digital collectable to some lucky fans.
    Well, the lucky fans already received their prize. And there's a new riff that was attached to the NFT (the official A7X account actually gave this tip to fans on their IG yesterday).
    Check out the excerpt of what it seems to be a new masterpiece.
    It blew my mind🤯 sounds amazing, I hope they send more teases frok the new album :rock-hand:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Full quote:
    "It was in a song... Song was eh... We liked that part and instead of burying it forever decided to do this instead. Now collectors have something to collect, and people who don’t give a shit about NFT’s can have a small thing to listen to."

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I 100% agree
    They usually have the bass lower on their albums. It's a conscience choice of the band. I imagine when you have a lot of duals over a rhythm track the bass isnt really needed to be cranked because the rhythm essentially IS the bass in that situation. But live you dont hear that rhythm. So I think they highlight it on albums for that reason.

I mean if that's the only time I heard that particular guitar part I'd want to make sure I could hear it so I knew what was going on everywhere else.

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Full quote:
    "It was in a song... Song was eh... We liked that part and instead of burying it forever decided to do this instead. Now collectors have something to collect, and people who don’t give a shit about NFT’s can have a small thing to listen to."
    Its essentially what fans asked for. Filler content. It's just not a full single per say. I'll have to listen to the entire clip before I give a judgement. I purposely skipped it because IF it was part of the album I didnt want any part of it. I'd rather hear it in whole in the song the first time.