• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New A7X song excerpt!!!

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Full quote:
"It was in a song... Song was eh... We liked that part and instead of burying it forever decided to do this instead. Now collectors have something to collect, and people who don’t give a shit about NFT’s can have a small thing to listen to."
I may or may not have had the crazy idea to transcribe it and make a full song out of it regardless of whether they were gonna release it. Don't count on it and it won't happen before may 27th.

I also stole the idea from Mary Spender but details 😅

Batbia

Music Theory Bragger
  • Jan 11, 2021
    Brazil
    THIS IS SO RAD! The beggining kinda reminds me of Creating God, then there's that pause and everything what comes after left me speechless 🙀 the guitar (not only the lead but also the rhythm), the drums, the bass, everything is just so 🔥🔥 it's going to be a hell of an album for sure! 😻

But I have to say I'm very curious to know how Matt's voice is going to sound on this record 👀 we still haven't got any clue about this yet 🤔

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Full quote:
    "It was in a song... Song was eh... We liked that part and instead of burying it forever decided to do this instead. Now collectors have something to collect, and people who don’t give a shit about NFT’s can have a small thing to listen to."
    I really wish they would release the whole song tho 😢

• Sad
    Reactions: LOde and Aquamandy

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    But I have to say I'm very curious to know how Matt's voice is going to sound on this record 👀 we still haven't got any clue about this yet 🤔
    The only thing we know is what JC said: he didn't need to have surgery and his voice is 100% recovered. But we wanna HEAR it.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    THIS IS SO RAD! The beggining kinda reminds me of Creating God, then there's that pause and everything what comes after left me speechless 🙀 the guitar (not only the lead but also the rhythm), the drums, the bass, everything is just so 🔥🔥 it's going to be a hell of an album for sure! 😻

He definitely said he's doing new techniques so I'm also interested. I imagine he'll.sing through his nose more now. But until we hear it we won't know.

Reactions: Batbia

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-04-00-41-04-32_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
      Screenshot_2021-05-04-00-41-04-32_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg
      154.4 KB · Views: 120
    Synner Endless Summer Collection