• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Account

Meezy Chaos

Free Bird Player
Apr 8, 2022
Cincinnati
Hi, I'm Matt. I have been on Synner almost a year with my other account @Shade and have decided to move to seperate account with my new email. I never really posted much on my old account but I may or may not post more on this one 🤷🏻‍♂️ usually when i post it's to welcome another person into the community or trying to help people who have questions about what they're learning. I've been playing guitar and drums for almost a year and have been playing piano for 3 and a half years and recently started a band with my best friend as well as working on solo projects. My goal with this account is to try to be more active on Synner and continue to learn and strengthen any existing skills.

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
Rockstar Student
Nov 11, 2019
Spain
Hi, I'm Matt. I have been on Synner almost a year with my other account @Shade and have decided to move to seperate account with my new email. I never really posted much on my old account but I may or may not post more on this one 🤷🏻‍♂️ usually when i post it's to welcome another person into the community or trying to help people who have questions about what they're learning. I've been playing guitar and drums for almost a year and have been playing piano for 3 and a half years and recently started a band with my best friend as well as working on solo projects. My goal with this account is to try to be more active on Synner and continue to learn and strengthen any existing skills.
Welcome to the Synner fam Matt!!

Christian here, even though everybody calls me CJ here

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    😃 Nice to know a bit about you Matt ! We are happy you’re here. No worries about not posting much, I think that’s one of the best things about this place. You can post when and if you want but there’s no pressure to do so. Some folks like being wallflowers and and that’s cool too. We’re happy you’re here.
    It’s exciting to hear about your band ! No doubt you guys are going to to have a blast creating together especially since it’s with your friends. Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with ! 🤘🏻

Reactions: Shade

Rad Synner

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Montreal
    Hey Matt!! Welcome again and just know that you will never be forced to post anything BUT you will always be welcomed to share your thoughts at anytime! All said and done, I'm just really looking forward to see you around!

Reactions: Shade
    Synner Endless Summer Collection