• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New footage of Pinkly Smooth

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Hi, guys!
    So, some of you may have already seen that a fan found a VHS with a 30-minute footage of a Pinkly Smooth concert! His name is Sam Tracey and he is working with Ben (Buck Silvespur) to remaster it and release on Ben's YouTube channel next week! ( )

Also, an artist called Mike G. recreated the album cover art for Unfortunate Snort! ( I cannot express how excited I am for this! )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210402-154456_Instagram.jpg
      Screenshot_20210402-154456_Instagram.jpg
      54.7 KB · Views: 232

redlipsofdeceit

Local Dive Bar Favorite
    Contest Winner!
  • Oct 21, 2020
    Brazil
    www.instagram.com
    Can't wait for the footage to be realesed!
    I know, right?! 🤩
    I've been wishing Syn could find the Pinkly Smooth masters he mentioned in interviews, so when I saw that his former band member and a fan got together to release a concert, I was so happy!
    Also, some people who talked to Mr Sullivan at the A7X pizza party in 2019 said that he told them he has a CD with unreleased Pinkly Smooth songs, so I hope those songs can be shared with us someday!

• Love
    • Wow
    Reactions: Batbia and ari.mac

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I know, right?! 🤩
    I've been wishing Syn could find the Pinkly Smooth masters he mentioned in interviews, so when I saw that his former band member and a fan got together to release a concert, I was so happy!
    Also, some people who talked to Mr Sullivan at the A7X pizza party in 2019 said that he told them he has a CD with unreleased Pinkly Smooth songs, so I hope those songs can be shared with us someday!
    Let's hope it will happen!!!

Reactions: redlipsofdeceit
    Synner Endless Summer Collection