• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New guitar-quality control

Miodrag Rodic

New Student
Nov 11, 2019
I got my new custom S a day ago. And I noticed that the quality control Is super low. There are parts on the binding that are colored and scratched. Does anyone have any problems like that? It's strange that a guitar in that price range has something like that... I'm a bit disappointed

Attachments

• 20220308_195834.jpg
    20220308_195834.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 97
  • received_5066389130084060.jpeg
    received_5066389130084060.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 96
  • received_458953469251300.jpeg
    received_458953469251300.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 94

juiceellish

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    If you bought it used, that might be expected to have a little wear and tear in weird places. As for what you’re talking about, the only wear I can see is in the image of the neck scoop. I don’t see much in the other 2 images.

Miodrag Rodic

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    If you bought it used, that might be expected to have a little wear and tear in weird places. As for what you’re talking about, the only wear I can see is in the image of the neck scoop. I don’t see much in the other 2 images.

The guitar is new
    rst image. Neck scoop
    Second image. You can see where the neck is glued to the body. On the side of the fretboard a small piece is missing
    Third picture. Under the nut there is a line like they didn't glue the binding and there is space between two bindings

Last edited:

juiceellish

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    First image. Neck scoop
    Second image. You can see where the neck is glued to the body. On the side of the fretboard a small piece is missing
    Third picture. Under the nut there is a line like they didn't glue the binding and there is space between two bindings
    The locking nut seems to be normal. Those bases are probably made to be slightly thinner than the width of the neck to not overhang. And the other one, I don’t know about. I’d say as long as it works and nothing’s hidiously loose, 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Miodrag Rodic

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    The locking nut seems to be normal. Those bases are probably made to be slightly thinner than the width of the neck to not overhang. And the other one, I don’t know about. I’d say as long as it works and nothing’s hidiously loose, 🤷🏼‍♂️.
    Yeah my friend say the same. As long as she plays normally. It's fine. I should not be expecting everything to be perfect. Which is fair I guess

Reactions: juiceellish