• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Guitar!

Aightball

Garage band Groupie
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Iowa
    aightball.wordpress.com
    You guys!!!! Remember I was struggling with the old half-size acoustic I started with? Look what came this weekend! It’s an Ephiphone Starling beginner level acoustic. I am so excited! It’s adult size, lol! Now, pick up where I left off or start over?
    8jnk0mw.jpg

TrentNWM

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 15, 2019
    Nice guitar! Nothing's better than finally getting that new guitar you've been waiting for! Now that you've got a full-sized acoustic, it will be so much more practical to play. As for where to start, I recommend that you have fun for a bit until the "new guitar smell" wears off, and then I'd focus on working on stuff after. Glad you've got a new guitar to enjoy!

• Love
    Reactions: Aightball

Aightball

Garage band Groupie
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Iowa
    aightball.wordpress.com
    Nice guitar! Nothing's better than finally getting that new guitar you've been waiting for! Now that you've got a full-sized acoustic, it will be so much more practical to play. As for where to start, I recommend that you have fun for a bit until the "new guitar smell" wears off, and then I'd focus on working on stuff after. Glad you've got a new guitar to enjoy!
    I'm so excited! Because this is my life, I already broke a string (I had strings on hand, thankfully), but it sounds so good! Am going to noodle a bit, get a feel for it, and then dive back in =). So excited to have a new guitar to play with!

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection