• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New guy- what was your first concert?

Stevie Bricks

New Student
May 31, 2023
Long Island, NY
Congrats on the new guitar, my friend! Metallica! Pretty solid show for a first if you ask me! But my favorite show ever was Maiden last year in Tampa on the last show of their tour. Hopefully Avenged tops it in Tampa later this year! Good luck on your journey šŸ¤˜šŸŽ‰
Canā€™t go wrong with Metallica or Maiden! Iā€™ll be flying down for the Tampa show so I hope so too!

Reactions: Ryan Reiche
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jeremy Healey

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Congrats on the new guitar! I hope you love it and i hope it helps you on your guitar journey.

The first concert I can remember that I attended wasn't by choice as I was a child. We were on our summer family vacation and there was festival happening that my parents wanted to go to, and the two big bands that were headlining were Air Supply and Blue Rodeo. I can't remember any of the music that was played, but damn those snow cones being sold there were awesome šŸ˜‚

The first concert I went to willingly was Cheap Trick and Aerosmith along with other openers being Carly Rae Jepson, Flo rida, and Uncle Kracker.

Reactions: William B.

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal
    Hey all!

Iā€™m just beginning my Synner journey. For my 30th, my family pitched in and got me my dream guitar: the Custom-S! I havenā€™t touched an electric guitar in over a decade so now I have to learn how to shred!

Very excited to be here with yā€™all- it looks like itā€™ll be fun! ANYWAY- what was your first concert? Mine was the Eagles back in elementary school
    Yo, my first concert was a metal festival where I got to see Trivium + While She Sleeps + Slipknot. I was 15 and I went alone. The minute I set foot on the arena and heard those loud and heavy riffs from the opening band and saw everyone with band shirts and stuff I was just Ā«yeah, this is homeĀ». Felt immediately like I belonged there. It was awesome :)

Last edited: