• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Merch Delay/Order Issue?

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Hey all!

Has anyone heard anything about when the new merch will ship/has anyone received theirs yet? I ordered the confession tee on December 13th and haven heard anything since. I know it said to please allow up to 2 weeks for shipping and precessions but we’re beyond that now. I did message the store and someone read my message on the 3rd but I haven’t gotten a response so I sent another one but still nothing.😅 Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated! 🙏🏼

UPDATE: Someone reached out and there’s just been a delay! For anyone else who’s ordered anything they should be on the way soon hopefully 😄

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jak Angelescu
    J

Jak Angelescu

I have not but I’m hoping the delay isn’t too much longer haha :) I’m so excited for that shirt and want to get some of the other renew stuff but I want to wait until I know it’s all ready to go :)
    You are so incredible for being so patient and understanding. There have been some other people writing on his Facebook page that have gotten a little impatient with it. I would like to let you know that I'm going to be talking with him on Monday about some things that I am working on for the school and one of the things we've talked about briefly is the possibility of me having more control over how to handle shipments or at least being able to access what's going on. Because the team is so limited I'm reaching out to him to ask him if there's anything I can do to take the load off of everyone. So hopefully that can be something I can help with in the near future! I will make sure I talked to him about it on Monday :) you're amazing my dear friend! And thank you for bringing this to my attention

• Love
    Reactions: Jamie London
    J

Jak Angelescu

Could you do me a favor and shoot me a reminder either through Instagram or hear about it on Monday? I put it in my notes but I'm kind of a dumb-ass stillCould you do me a favor and shoot me a reminder either through Instagram or hear about it on Monday? I put it in my notes but I'm kind of a dumb-ass still

Reactions: Jamie London

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Could you do me a favor and shoot me a reminder either through Instagram or hear about it on Monday? I put it in my notes but I'm kind of a dumb-ass stillCould you do me a favor and shoot me a reminder either through Instagram or hear about it on Monday? I put it in my notes but I'm kind of a dumb-ass still
    YOU’RE AMAZING for all that you do!! Thank you so much. And I’ll definitely send you a reminder here on Monday. You have so much to juggle as it is I’m sure it’s easy for things to slip out of mind haha. It happens to me all the time at the record label. So many little and big things to juggle and sometimes something will get inadvertently forgotten about haha :)

Synner Endless Summer Collection