• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

⭕ NEW MERCH OUT!!! ⭕

Hey everyone, just a quick update from the merch side of things to announce that we've just dropped some dope new tees for y'all to enjoy!

Have a great Saturday! :rock-hand:

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Oh no... @Radu-Cristian Perde @Alicia Willis @Ed Seith the spam is back. Which is weird... he has other posts that look normal
    There have been a lot of spammers lately that seem to have created accounts a couple years ago then gone completely silent until they post spam this week. It’s been a little odd. I should have checked a few other things that I didn’t think of until now… I will in the future. Thx for the heads up! It’s a constant battle!

JakAngelescu

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    Aug 12, 2022
    There have been a lot of spammers lately that seem to have created accounts a couple years ago then gone completely silent until they post spam this week. It’s been a little odd. I should have checked a few other things that I didn’t think of until now… I will in the future. Thx for the heads up! It’s a constant battle!
    Jeez... that's some dedication to being a spammer. 😂

Synner Endless Summer Collection