• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Moderator!

Hey guys!

@Alicia Willis is a new moderator at the school. You can go to her, @Jak Angelescu, me, @alexj & @Ed Seith if you need any help. As always, we value mutual respect around here, but I know you're all angels. 😉🖤

Congrats and welcome to the fam, Alicia!

OMG congrats Alicia! Perfect role for you! You can kick the teeth of stupid bots and people acting up and cheer up the rest of us with your awesomeness!

Good to have female Mods that don't suck like @Jak Angelescu does :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :money-face:
:rock-hand:

Also I assume @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga stepped down then? I know she's incredibly hard working so I get it!
Thank you Dom, that is correct. I will make my official announcement later this week. No big deal, just as you suspected my work is picking up and demanding more of my attention.

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Congratulations Alicia! You are the absolute perfect choice for this! You are an amazing part of this community and a great friend to us all! Love you!
    Thank you so much Aileé! That means the world to me ! And girl, we are all so proud of you and all of your endeavors and projects you have going on ! 💕

• Love
    Reactions: beatrix and AGA
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection