• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Moderators & Common Courtesy! PLEASE READ!

Hi everyone!
I've already had the pleasure of meeting many of you, but to the new students, hello and welcome!
I'm making this post to officially announce that @Ed Seith and myself @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga have been appointed as the new moderators at the school.
This means that if you have any issues such as needing your posts approved or reporting inappropriate behaviour in the school you can come to either of us for help.

I also want to take a moment to talk about an issue that has come up lately, personal boundaries.
One of the strongest values of this school is mutual respect, so please respect other people's personal boundaries.

If you have an issue about the school, please message the staff members including @Jak Angelescu @alexj @Ed Seith & @Aileé Guerra Aréizaga ON THE SCHOOL'S PERSONAL MESSAGE SYSTEM.
Please, DO NOT message the staff members about school issues on their personal social media accounts. These are not intended for their role on the school and they are not obliged to respond there.

Also, please use common courtesy when Private Messaging other students.
Please no spam, or unsolicited messaging unless you know the person well enough or they have consented to receive private messages from you.

Thank you very much everyone!
If you have any issues, let the moderators know so we can help you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    So glad to have y’all as our new mods ! 😃
    As far as messaging admins and mods on their personal pages goes, I’m glad you addressed this ! You wouldn’t send your doctor an Instagram message about scheduling a procedure ! Haha.

Seriously though, it’s absolutely amazing that there’s going to be more help around so everything doesn’t fall on one or two people !

You guys are going to be AMAZING ! 🤩

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Congratulations to the both of you :D.

On that note, what's the policy on sending messages with pictures of our Johnny Christ shrines to Jak or any other staff member? Asking for a friend xD.

Unsolicited dick pics will be dealt with accordingly.

Synner Endless Summer Collection