• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New rebrand is live!

Hey everybody!

The new site is now live, so let us know what you think! If you didn't see my message before about all of the changes, go ahead and check it out here. Also, if you see any bugs, even anything small, please let us know in this thread and we'll take a look! Also, if you have any positive feedback we'd love to hear it :)

Again, thanks to everyone who helped make this happen and we hope you love the new site as much as we do
:heart:

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    I love the design, amazing job :love:.

I do have a small issue to report though: In the community section, we have the drop down menu ("Hot", "Threads", "Latest activity", etc...) on the top left, right? And on the top right, there was a big green button "Set Default". Makes sense to let us choose, which of these categories we want to have as our default, when going to the community section. Anyway, after I set the default to "Latest activity", the button disappeared. So now I couldn't change my mind anymore if I wanted to. Thought I should let you know, because people will experiment with this and might want to change their default later.
    Yeah I noticed that too, but while I was switching over to Dark Mode, I was looking through preferences and found that if you want to change your default feed, you can do so in there as there's a little drop-down menu :)

laurenf

Community Manager
    Nov 19, 2020
    Wisconsin, USA
    Yeah I noticed that too, but while I was switching over to Dark Mode, I was looking through preferences and found that if you want to change your default feed, you can do so in there as there's a little drop-down menu :)
    I will add this to the FAQs thread. Thanks for pointing that out!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Hey guys, really cool design!!! Excited to keep learning!

One small issue I've noticed so far: the Fullscreen button on the lessons is missing (at least on Google Chrome).
    Thanks for telling us! We use a third party system for hosting out lessons, so I'll see if there's something that were able to do on our end to fix it :)

Reactions: laurenf
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Not sure if there's a setting somewhere, but when I click on a thread with new/unread comments, I love how it used to go straight to the first unread comment. For me at least, since the upgrade it goes to the beginning of the thread, even if there are 3 pages of comments.

Mike Creuzer

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Not sure if there's a setting somewhere, but when I click on a thread with new/unread comments, I love how it used to go straight to the first unread comment. For me at least, since the upgrade it goes to the beginning of the thread, even if there are 3 pages of comments.
    Can you note specifically note where this is happening? As it should be happening unless the threads are marked as read.

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Can you note specifically note where this is happening? As it should be happening unless the threads are marked as read.
    Main "Community" feed. If I filter on "unread," each thread, whether I click the title or the "View" button, goes to the beginning of the thread and not the first unread comment.