• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Song by Gates!

Jamie London

GYNNER
Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    So apparently our boy Gates wrote and sung a song for Saint Owen! This is very cool! I’ve wanted to hear Gates doing less vocals on a song for the last 11 or so years haha so I’m really stoked off this! Hopefully he’ll get a song on the next a7x track 😀 The guitar in the song is absolutely killer as well!
    https://saint-owen.myshopify.com

Sayonil Mitra

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    The song is very nice, groovy. But I am a bit confused. Is it really Syn’s voice?? I mean….There is a certain smoothness in Syn’s voice as we have seen in all the backing vocals. And honestly I like that. But this voice has some grain to it which I can not associate with syn.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Jamie London

GYNNER
    Staff member
  • Nov 11, 2019
    California
    synner.com
    Sayonil, I think that’s just because when he’s doing back up vocals he’s using his higher pitched voice, and sometimes it’s blending with the other guys vocals. This is more of his actual, regular singing voice, a bit deeper, just him without any other vocals to blend with.
    And I agree Jake! Would be so cool to get more stuff like this from him!

Dylan Burley

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    @syn that was amazing. Put It on the new A7X album when you make one. At first when the vocals kicked in it didn’t sound like you But then I started to hear it. Though I have heard you sing in concert i never knew you could sing like this! Great fucking job. Can I get the music for this song. I would like to learn it😂😂