• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

New Student

Terelle Heil Jr

New Student
Mar 30, 2022
Hi my name is Terelle. I started playing guitar when I was in High School. I then moved to the Bass guitar and played that for two years versus playing guitar for a year. I took a long break but would always watch SRV, Dimebag, Syn, etc. I missed playing and really wanted to revitalize something I loved doing. Really looking forward to learning and growing with you guys.

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Welcome Terelle ! I love how you say you wanted to revitalize something you loved doing. I think many of us as we get older stop doing the things we love because of the demands of everyday life, but damnit, it’s so important to do what sparks joy in us.
    I can’t wait to see your first media post !
    If you need any help navigating the site just hit me up, my DM’s are always open. 🤘🏻

Terelle Heil Jr

New Student
    Mar 30, 2022
    Welcome Terelle ! I love how you say you wanted to revitalize something you loved doing. I think many of us as we get older stop doing the things we love because of the demands of everyday life, but damnit, it’s so important to do what sparks joy in us.
    I can’t wait to see your first media post !
    If you need any help navigating the site just hit me up, my DM’s are always open. 🤘🏻
    Most definitely 🤘🏽

Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Shade

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
    May 2, 2021
    Cincinnati
    Hi my name is Terelle. I started playing guitar when I was in High School. I then moved to the Bass guitar and played that for two years versus playing guitar for a year. I took a long break but would always watch SRV, Dimebag, Syn, etc. I missed playing and really wanted to revitalize something I loved doing. Really looking forward to learning and growing with you guys.
    Welcome to the family 😁

Reactions: Alicia Willis

Saphyra

New Student
    Dec 16, 2021
    France
    Welcome, I can assure this place is really great 😄