• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

NEW SYNYSTER GATES SCHOOL PROJECT!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

J

Jak Angelescu

Ailee, unfortunately some students have had the same situation. I only had one and that was doing it in my story. BUT… if someone has asked you a question in a different post of yours, you can submit those too. That’s what I have to do. No one had any questions for me on my post, but when I did the Bat Country clip I had like 5 questions.

I got a question Jak! 😀
But it’s a longer answer, 20 seconds won’t cover it.
I wanted to suggest that we could sort the questions by topic and release a series of shorter videos.
It’ll be easier to edit, answers could be more thorough, and it will retain more of the viewer’s attention. If someone is only interested in knowing about the Syn costume guitars, it’s more likely that they’ll watch a video talking only about that than wait around to hear the answer they are looking for.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
J

Jak Angelescu

That’s actually a great capitalization on something we were already planning to do! Because Hector got like 30 questions, there is no way that even in 3 videos we would all be able to cover it. Besides, the questions do need a lot more attention than just 20 seconds. 20 seconds goes by really fast unless you are talking like an auctioneer lol. So I am going to take the time cap for the answer off And if there are any pauses in between I will just Edit them out. I was going to do a video every week that was like 7 minutes long with just a bunch of questions being answered in between but I really like your idea a hell of a lot more and make it a lot more focused. That is a great idea thank you so much! And congratulations on getting a question!