• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Nightmare tablature

gravios16

Campfire Attention Holder
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!, where can I find the original tablatures for Nightmare song? I was checking some youtube videos but I think they don't play it the same way as Synyster.
For instance the fast part of the solo looks like Syn use a sweep picking

Reactions: Shade

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    It's funny, none of the tabs for Syn are ever accurate. The NOTES are there, but the tab/fingering is always off. He knows it. I don't have a specific correct tab in mind, but Syn is very heavy on economy picking and what a lesson here on the site refers to as 3-1-3 economy picking. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Brandon Jones

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    @Ed Seith @Brandon Jones Thanks guys that helped me a lot! I am thinking to buy this what do you think?

I checked the the free version of the Bat country song on it and looks accurate :unsure:
    I think that’ll be good! I have the white album, Nightmare, Hail to the king and the Stage books. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the books as much as I have!

Reactions: Shade
    Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

gabe_acqua7624

New Student
    Feb 1, 2023
    Upvote 0