• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

NOBODY

Ekrem Taha Ünlü

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Turkey
    www.instagram.com
    It is not a composition that can be fully understood on the first listen. The composition is a masterpiece. It needs to be listened to many times and settled well. People are used to music that is easy to understand. That's why they approach it more negatively and when they listen to it many times, they switch to the "wow, it's actually great" mode.

Upvote 0

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
    Feb 16, 2023
    It is not a composition that can be fully understood on the first listen. The composition is a masterpiece. It needs to be listened to many times and settled well. People are used to music that is easy to understand. That's why they approach it more negatively and when they listen to it many times, they switch to the "wow, it's actually great" mode.
    I’ve had it on repeat, I think it’s good

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    When I jammed with the song with the main chord Ed showed, ( had no idea how to get that sound ) for me I got better at guitar and it help me connect lots of stuff. Maybe its the inspiration or something else. I cant play the song like how it goes. It got stuck in my head and maybe for that a dislike? Joking, had some bad dreams.
    Its scary neat and how the song seems to connect with other songs but I don't really know exactly how.
    Waiting patiently for the album

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0

Christopher Lonski

Free Bird Player
    Nov 11, 2019
    Idk about full of dislikes. It's currently sitting at 129,000 likes to 5,100 dislikes. That's a pretty solid ratio.

And yes, the song is incredible. I've heard people say that it's too repetitive, but I have to disagree. If people had better relative pitch, they would be able to hear the constant shifts in key center and tonality. The voice leading with the melody in Shadows' vocal line is beautiful. The acapella part in the middle were the different voices are embellishing their lines individually. The ridiculous solo, the chord progression, the way the chords are being outlined, way the solo delays resolutions through to the end of the motifs. All of it. This song is a literal work of art. It's some next level shit.

It's cool if people don't like it. It's not necessarily music for the masses. But it cannot rightfully be called repetitive or boring.

Upvote 0