• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Old Synyster/Zacky guitar tutorial-missing?

Shane Flutsch

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hey all! First time posting, I usually read up more on the theory or lesson side, that being said, have a question that irks me quite a bit.
For years now theres been a video on youtube where both syn and zacky play what I think they said were their main rhythyms/solos from the city of evil album.
Zacky would play his part, fast and slow, and syn would play his part fast and slow. They covered the leads and harmonies.
Helped a crapton figuring out fingerings etc.
They played rhythm and solo parts from city of evil, bat country, etc.
I have looked everywhere, not sure if it was copywrited and removed from youtube? Couldnt find it on google.
From the pixelation/quality it had to have been made between 2004-2006.
Im recovering from my 3rd right wrist sprain due to my job, and would like to get to that level again but cant remember everything.
If it helps anyone i think they recorded it for some guitar magazine or company.
If any of yall can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Hey all! First time posting, I usually read up more on the theory or lesson side, that being said, have a question that irks me quite a bit.
For years now theres been a video on youtube where both syn and zacky play what I think they said were their main rhythyms/solos from the city of evil album.
Zacky would play his part, fast and slow, and syn would play his part fast and slow. They covered the leads and harmonies.
Helped a crapton figuring out fingerings etc.
They played rhythm and solo parts from city of evil, bat country, etc.
I have looked everywhere, not sure if it was copywrited and removed from youtube? Couldnt find it on google.
From the pixelation/quality it had to have been made between 2004-2006.
Im recovering from my 3rd right wrist sprain due to my job, and would like to get to that level again but cant remember everything.
If it helps anyone i think they recorded it for some guitar magazine or company.
If any of yall can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks

I think I know which one you're talking about. It's either the one @Alicia Willis just shared, or it's the one with the loud epic transitions in between songs haha.

They played Beast and the Harlot intro and cuts into the solo, and Burn it Down intro, and Seize the Day solo. I remembered that.

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Synner Endless Summer Collection