• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Our 1st Music Production Class!

Which class time slot will you be joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Autumn

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portland, Oregon
    Will there ever be another class? I’m fascinated with music production and would love to learn from somebody that is well-versed in the subject.

Alternatively, will the class be recorded so others can watch it and get something out of it?

In the meantime, does anybody know of any good resources to learn about production? Or is this a learn by doing kind of thing?

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    Will there ever be another class? I’m fascinated with music production and would love to learn from somebody that is well-versed in the subject.

Alternatively, will the class be recorded so others can watch it and get something out of it?

In the meantime, does anybody know of any good resources to learn about production? Or is this a learn by doing kind of thing?
    I think it's definitely a learn by doing kinda thing but somebody showing the ropes can never hurt. There are some channels that go into production on youtube a little bit like Andrew Huang or Rick Beato for example. I also think Akai just started something on beat making which comes with a free daw and a beat making academy but couldn't tell you whether it is any good, it seems to be mostly about how to make music in certain genres and how to navigate their daw but not so much into music production itself.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Autumn

alexj

Community Manager
    Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago

We will be doing classes like these in the future and the classes will be recorded!