• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Overview - Lesson 1

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
So I am still cementing knowledge of the intermediate course....but I feel like I got to get into this. One thing though. In the coments Syn makes below the video, he mentions pentatonic etudes...I can't seem to find them. Any help?
Maybe they haven't been released properly yet because I can't find them either. They should be where the other etudes are too so honestly have no clue.

I think they are all using the 3-1-3 pattern so you could go and take a look into that

Reactions: Christian Schulze

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Reactions: Christian Schulze

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
I kinda forgot sharing this at first but this is one of those things I watch when I want to listen to some killer blue. What I like about it is that it's very pure and he's really just playing over a bunch of backingtracks, he also messes up a couple of times. There are a bunch of really great licks in it too

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I kinda forgot sharing this at first but this is one of those things I watch when I want to listen to some killer blue. What I like about it is that it's very pure and he's really just playing over a bunch of backingtracks, he also messes up a couple of times. There are a bunch of really great licks in it too

Love this! Listening to him jam in the background right now.

Reactions: idssdi

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I'm not a big fan of Joe Bonamassa his playing but he says some great things in this interview
    It's funny you mention this guy. When I bought my new guitar I wanted a semi hollow. The techs at the store pointed me to his custom. I played it and walked out with it. That's the guitar I now have.

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    PG, you are playing that without a pick! I mean, I know fingerpicking but I thought it was used for things like basic chords with clean sounds. You're like,...shredding x)
    Haha! Yeah. I often play without a pick. I like that sound a lot - and I've gotten pretty good at playing fast that way.

Reactions: Ed Seith and idssdi

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
    Nov 11, 2019
    Groningen
    @Brian Haner Sr. Well, I tried x) I played the same as you in the beginning, but then I kinda did on my own, and yeah, you can perfectly say that I need to watch your lessons. Ahaha Oh yeah, and I tried to play without a pick but damn, thats hard!
    Awesome!

Playing without a pick is something to get used to, I mostly practiced it by a combination of noodling a lot while being to lazy to grab my pick.

• Haha
    Reactions: Rute Rodrigues