• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Overview - Lesson 1

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    I'm from Indonesia, and the video can't start playing, is there anybody with same issues?

Yes, Soundslice (our video provider) does not allow video to play in Indonesia. You will have to connect to the site through a VPN to play the videos. We have many people from many different countries who have to to do this. We apologize, but there's nothing we can do about it.

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Is this a type of Blues? I didn't have a plan, was trying to think about conversing with my guitar, might have been overdoing it. Thanks in advance! Wasn't paying attention and noticed halfway I was bouncing around, lost myself.

Last edited:
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Cheers, everyone! Is it just on my pc or are the "Blues Master Class" videos not working?
    They are not working. It has been reported, but it won't likely be taken care of until after the main lesson videos are fully functioning. Sorry I can't offer more info there - we just don't have any.

Reactions: Shumu
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Papa Gates Blues masterclass videos don't work. please fix it. I've been waiting for a long time to watch them.
    Unfortunately, they are lost. They will not be back. If PG finds the original files somewhere, he may do something with them, here or elsewhere, but for the moment they are considered lost forever.