• Having issues viewing lessons?

We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

Overview of the Electric Guitar – Lesson 1

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saoirse Byrne

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
UK
I've been on the fence about starting guitar for about a year now and after watching this video, I think its possible for me to learn in my own time. However, I don't have a guitar. Anyone have any recommendations for something inexpensive that I can learn with?
You should definitely do it! My first guitar was an epiphone les paul, i got it second hand for about £200. What kind of guitar do you want? Any particular model you like?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Contest Winner!
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I've been on the fence about starting guitar for about a year now and after watching this video, I think its possible for me to learn in my own time. However, I don't have a guitar. Anyone have any recommendations for something inexpensive that I can learn with?
    That's awesome! What Style do you Like? If you want to start on an electric I would recommend checking Out the Ibanez Gio Line or looking Into a Harley Benton. For an Amp I would Go with the Boss Katana Mini!

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I'm having a problem I can't play all the guitar lesson videos only loading there is an additional application in the browser that I have to use in order to play videos, please give a solution
    Hey! I saw you come from Indonesia and if I recall correctly, a lot of students from there had this issue. I think the solution was that you should use a VPN to see the videos :)