• Having issues viewing lessons? We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

Overview of the Electric Guitar – Lesson 1

Rubin Cohen

Free Bird Player
Nov 11, 2019
Hey everyone I'm Ruby.
I remember waiting excited for this school to release and unfortunately I couldn't have participated and now finally I can start doing so.
I have guitars but never managed to properly learn. I own acoustic, classic, fender strat american special and even a schecter synyster custom-s.
Happy to be here! and thanks a lot for this school it's unbelievable.

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Legend+
Contest Winner!
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey everyone I'm Ruby.
    I remember waiting excited for this school to release and unfortunately I couldn't have participated and now finally I can start doing so.
    I have guitars but never managed to properly learn. I own acoustic, classic, fender strat american special and even a schecter synyster custom-s.
    Welcome Rubin, glad to have you on Board!

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend+
    Contest Winner!
    Legend
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    Hey everyone I'm Ruby.
    welcome 😊😊😊

J. Vader

Campfire Attention Holder
    Legend+
    Oct 29, 2021
    Ranson, WV
    I love these beginner lessons, even if I've played on and off for 22 years. There is always something that gets mentioned that I really didn't know. I had no idea the body material of the guitar had any effect on tone at all. I also didn't know that Syn uses the neck pickup for soloing. I'm going to listen more careful to the tracks from here out to see if I can tell.

Synner Endless Summer Collection

TriSarahTops19

One Stringer
    Dec 6, 2021
    Fun story: when I got my first and current electric guitar, I had no idea what the locking nuts were so I kept trying to tune it like I would on my bass or acoustic… in result I broke some strings lol I hadn’t really touched my electric since then because of that reason (and didn’t ever look it up) so thank y’all for this video! I can play again :,) I’m excited to start my electric journey

Ashkan

New Student
    Feb 17, 2022
    Hello, how can I listen to the video in Persian translation? I do not know English?
    please help?

نماد «مورد تأیید انجمن»

Cleo.Black

One Stringer
    Jul 5, 2022
    Hey. I'm just starting out today as a complete newbie. Never even really held a guitar until yesterday. I am determined to complete the school and am very grateful that it exists. Thank you so much @Syn Gates and @Brian Haner Sr. You have created something very special here. The videos are absolutely brilliant and I feel like I've learnt so much already. That childhood dream looks like it could come true.

Synner Endless Summer Collection