• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Overview of the Electric Guitar – Lesson 1

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Saoirse Byrne

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
UK
I've been on the fence about starting guitar for about a year now and after watching this video, I think its possible for me to learn in my own time. However, I don't have a guitar. Anyone have any recommendations for something inexpensive that I can learn with?
You should definitely do it! My first guitar was an epiphone les paul, i got it second hand for about £200. What kind of guitar do you want? Any particular model you like?

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    I've been on the fence about starting guitar for about a year now and after watching this video, I think its possible for me to learn in my own time. However, I don't have a guitar. Anyone have any recommendations for something inexpensive that I can learn with?
    That's awesome! What Style do you Like? If you want to start on an electric I would recommend checking Out the Ibanez Gio Line or looking Into a Harley Benton. For an Amp I would Go with the Boss Katana Mini!

ari.mac

Hot Topic Tourer
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Italy
    I'm having a problem I can't play all the guitar lesson videos only loading there is an additional application in the browser that I have to use in order to play videos, please give a solution
    Hey! I saw you come from Indonesia and if I recall correctly, a lot of students from there had this issue. I think the solution was that you should use a VPN to see the videos :)