• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Parental Guidance with PG #4

Y'all know the drill by now! This is just to announce the stream so y'all can book the date ;)

This time, we wanted to do the stream on a Saturday to hopefully see more of y'all so note the date, bring your girlfriends/boyfriends/friends/pets to come catch the stream and I will see y'all very soon!

Have a great day!

- Rad

T

TheRedMageGuitarist

Y'all know the drill by now! This is just to announce the stream so y'all can book the date ;)

This time, we wanted to do the stream on a Saturday to hopefully see more of y'all so note the date, bring your girlfriends/boyfriends/friends/pets to come catch the stream and I will see y'all very soon!

Have a great day!

- Rad

I will be there!!!!!

Muz Malek

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Singapore
www.instagram.com

Have a great day!

- Rad
My cat will be there on my behalf!