• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Payment Method

robmaas96

One Stringer
Aug 13, 2021
Heey!
My name is Rob from Holland (Europe).
I found out about this website when it released about 3 years ago.
I've never found the time to really look into it.
Now i do have the time and saw a few good reviews, so thought i might give it a try!

Now i'm stumbling upon a little problem; I don't own a credit card!

Is there an alternative payment method, and can anoyone help me with this?

Reactions: Alicia Willis
Solution
Welcome! What Alicia said.
Just to be double sure, you know all the core features are free right? However a legend membership is great cause it supports the site and you'll get some extra perks. Like sick emojis :explode-skull:

robmaas96

One Stringer
Aug 13, 2021
Welcome! What Alicia said.
Just to be double sure, you know all the core features are free right? However a legend membership is great cause it supports the site and you'll get some extra perks. Like sick emojis :explode-skull:
Yeah i figured after confirming my e-mail, i thought an upgrade was required hehe.
Still though, is there an alternative, ahould i wish to subscribe in the future?
Thank you :)

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Upvote 0

Audentio

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2019
Yeah i figured after confirming my e-mail, i thought an upgrade was required hehe.
Still though, is there an alternative, ahould i wish to subscribe in the future?
Thank you :)
Well right now its only credit card. You could maybe make a friend and pay them and them gift a sub to you (when we launch that feature :p) For now its an unfortunate requirement for the software. We dont support multiple gateways to try to keep issues manageable.

Upvote 0