• Having issues viewing lessons?

We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

Pedal Contest Winner 📣

laurenf

Community Manager
Nov 19, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
Hey guys!

Thank you for your patience as we wrapped up the winner for the pedal contest. I hope you enjoyed watching everyone's riff submissions as much as we did. 🖤

WINNER - @Dominik Gräber If you haven't already, check out his riff here.
2nd Place - @Ids Schiere Click here for riff.
3rd Place - @Elliott Stewart Click here for riff.
Congrats Dominik for being our winner! You will receive the free pedal. :lightning-guitar-pick:

Thanks to everyone who participated! Keep rocking on. :rock-hand:

Ids Schiere

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Hey guys!

Thank you for your patience as we wrapped up the winner for the pedal contest. I hope you enjoyed watching everyone's riff submissions as much as we did. 🖤

Congrats Dominik for being our winner! You will receive the free pedal. :lightning-guitar-pick:

Congrats Dom!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey guys!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Just got a message from Radu to check out the school. Wow....

I have to admit I was nervous about the announcement, way more than I was for the amp contest for example. Because winning this actually means achieving something. Let me tell you, this means a lot to me! I feel accomplished now.
    As an overthinker I always question if I am good enough, if I value the school and it's content enough or I use it to its full potential. I didn't think my riff was special. I thought it wasn't long enough, I didn't put enough into it, having my head in a million places at once.

Being announced as the winner of this contest really helps me realize that I am on the right path and I could not have done it without my friends from this school, that's like a second home for me. Thanks to everybody that encouraged me to post my riff, especially that italian man butt sniffer among us that is @Jak Angelescu and of course @Syn Gates for making me feel like I am good enough! Y'all are the best!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Augusta, GA
    Hell yeah !!! Congratulations Dom! I had a hunch it was going to be you ! 😃 You have worked so incredibly hard and have come so far in such a short amount of time. You’re truly inspiring !

Also congratulations to Ids and Elliot as well ! You guys killed it too !!!!

Don’t forget to demo that pedal for us Dom ! 🤘🏻

Last edited:
    J

Jak Angelescu

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Just got a message from Radu to check out the school. Wow....

I have to admit I was nervous about the announcement, way more than I was for the amp contest for example. Because winning this actually means achieving something. Let me tell you, this means a lot to me! I feel accomplished now.
    As an overthinker I always question if I am good enough, if I value the school and it's content enough or I use it to its full potential. I didn't think my riff was special. I thought it wasn't long enough, I didn't put enough into it, having my head in a million places at once.

Being announced as the winner of this contest really helps me realize that I am on the right path and I could not have done it without my friends from this school, that's like a second home for me. Thanks to everybody that encouraged me to post my riff, especially that italian man butt sniffer among us that is @Jak Angelescu and of course @Syn Gates for making me feel like I am good enough! Y'all are the best!!
    You are just jealous that I don't sniff your butt.🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations my man. You deserved it.🤩 The only thing I'm mad about is that this means I can't tell you that you suck anymore. 🙃🙃🙃

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    And of course congrats to my fellow winners @Elliott Stewart and @Ids Schiere !!
    Ids, your phrasing always gets me! So good!!
    And gotta admit, I missed out on your riff Elliott, but I just watched it and DAMN, that solo sounds good!!!
    congrats man!!! i’m so damn happy for you. 😎😎😎😎😎 enjoy your pedal :))))