• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Pedal Contest Winner 📣

laurenf

Community Manager
Nov 19, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
Hey guys!

Thank you for your patience as we wrapped up the winner for the pedal contest. I hope you enjoyed watching everyone's riff submissions as much as we did. 🖤

WINNER - @Dominik Gräber If you haven't already, check out his riff here.
2nd Place - @Ids Schiere Click here for riff.
3rd Place - @Elliott Stewart Click here for riff.
Congrats Dominik for being our winner! You will receive the free pedal. :lightning-guitar-pick:

Thanks to everyone who participated! Keep rocking on. :rock-hand:

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Hey guys!

Thank you for your patience as we wrapped up the winner for the pedal contest. I hope you enjoyed watching everyone's riff submissions as much as we did. 🖤

Congrats Dominik for being our winner! You will receive the free pedal. :lightning-guitar-pick:

Congrats Dom!

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Hey guys!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Just got a message from Radu to check out the school. Wow....

I have to admit I was nervous about the announcement, way more than I was for the amp contest for example. Because winning this actually means achieving something. Let me tell you, this means a lot to me! I feel accomplished now.
    As an overthinker I always question if I am good enough, if I value the school and it's content enough or I use it to its full potential. I didn't think my riff was special. I thought it wasn't long enough, I didn't put enough into it, having my head in a million places at once.

Being announced as the winner of this contest really helps me realize that I am on the right path and I could not have done it without my friends from this school, that's like a second home for me. Thanks to everybody that encouraged me to post my riff, especially that italian man butt sniffer among us that is @Jak Angelescu and of course @Syn Gates for making me feel like I am good enough! Y'all are the best!!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Hell yeah !!! Congratulations Dom! I had a hunch it was going to be you ! 😃 You have worked so incredibly hard and have come so far in such a short amount of time. You’re truly inspiring !

Also congratulations to Ids and Elliot as well ! You guys killed it too !!!!

Don’t forget to demo that pedal for us Dom ! 🤘🏻

Last edited:
    J

Jak Angelescu

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
    Just got a message from Radu to check out the school. Wow....

I have to admit I was nervous about the announcement, way more than I was for the amp contest for example. Because winning this actually means achieving something. Let me tell you, this means a lot to me! I feel accomplished now.
    As an overthinker I always question if I am good enough, if I value the school and it's content enough or I use it to its full potential. I didn't think my riff was special. I thought it wasn't long enough, I didn't put enough into it, having my head in a million places at once.

Being announced as the winner of this contest really helps me realize that I am on the right path and I could not have done it without my friends from this school, that's like a second home for me. Thanks to everybody that encouraged me to post my riff, especially that italian man butt sniffer among us that is @Jak Angelescu and of course @Syn Gates for making me feel like I am good enough! Y'all are the best!!
    You are just jealous that I don't sniff your butt.🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations my man. You deserved it.🤩 The only thing I'm mad about is that this means I can't tell you that you suck anymore. 🙃🙃🙃

beatrix

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Sep 19, 2020
    Italy
    And of course congrats to my fellow winners @Elliott Stewart and @Ids Schiere !!
    Ids, your phrasing always gets me! So good!!
    And gotta admit, I missed out on your riff Elliott, but I just watched it and DAMN, that solo sounds good!!!
    congrats man!!! i’m so damn happy for you. 😎😎😎😎😎 enjoy your pedal :))))