• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

PERSONAL: My anniversary

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    So in one of the recent livestreams, I mentioned that I was about to celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary with my wife, Lisa. I also mentioned that I had made a compilation video slideshow of those 20 years, and some asked to see it. Certainly not mandatory or especially exciting viewing, but if you want to understand more about me personally and why a couple of you think I'm not half bad for an old guy, this is a good starter. There's even some guitars in there and a couple pics with Syn from 2019, cuz that was part of our vacation that summer.

We've done a bit of travel. The kids are now 28, 25, and 16. If you have any questions or comments, happy to hear 'em. Unless it's about how I've "grown" over the years. Y'all can keep that to yourself - I know :cool: .

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection