• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

PG Stream #2

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Loved how you demo'd the use of relative minor under melodies. It really SHOWED very clearly how it sounds and what it does, and my God, everything you do is just so effortlessly beautiful.

It takes a shit ton of hard work to sound that effortless. Thank you!

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    Loved how you demo'd the use of relative minor under melodies. It really SHOWED very clearly how it sounds and what it does, and my God, everything you do is just so effortlessly beautiful.

It takes a shit ton of hard work to sound that effortless. Thank you!
    Thank you, Ed!
    I read your comment about my dislike of prog. Sounds like old man yelling at clouds. Ha! So true! I've been yelling at clouds over prog since 1970 - the first time I heard Genesis and King Crimson. Just can't do it. I actually liked Roundabout by Yes. That's as far as I got. I was born without a prog gene.

• Haha
    Reactions: Ed Seith
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Matt Wildcat

The Fierce Deity
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Absolutely fantastic stream, Papa, defo my favourite so far! Seeing everyone getting so excited listening to the new song... only to realise that it wasn't even the song yet and just the transition was hilarious! Very chilled and enjoyable as always. Cannot wait for next time 🔥 🔥

• Love
    Reactions: Brian Haner Sr.
    Synner Endless Summer Collection