• SYN X PAPA GATES STREAM #2

Stream coming June 7th at 9:30am PT. See you all there!

LEARN MORE ENTER SYNTV

PH

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    Anyone have any tips to perfect the pinch harmonics in Unholy Confessions?

Hope this help. But mostly u used ur pick flesh of ur thump lightly after u pick. And timing. It takes time but its worth it. Angle alil towards the strings and angle it alil. Hope it help buddy! ☺️🤘🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
    Legend
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Practiced this song a few weeks ago again, I tried using 2 fingers on the same fret for the pinch harmonic note. There's only one?
    Noticed I wasn't holding the notes good enough when I try to do them ( releasing them too early )
    The index I used for fret hand mute hovering over 3 strings
    This helped me but I still need to work on my technique and maybe I won't need to use 2 fingers on 1 fret

Reactions: Riff36

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    Practiced this song a few weeks ago again, I tried using 2 fingers on the same fret for the pinch harmonic note. There's only one?
    Noticed I wasn't holding the notes good enough when I try to do them ( releasing them too early )
    The index I used for fret hand mute hovering over 3 strings
    This helped me but I still need to work on my technique and maybe I won't need to use 2 fingers on 1 fret

Maybe this pinch harmony method training might help. Its quite hard at 1st but slowly and surely u get it and it will stick with you for life. And bend the string alil while u pinch 😅🙏🤘✊🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    Maybe this pinch harmony method training might help. Its quite hard at 1st but slowly and surely u get it and it will stick with you for life. And bend the string alil while u pinch 😅🙏🤘✊🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

Happy to help. Even me myself cant get it consistent as i love to train on clean channel with no reverb. Its frustrating and annoying but put 3-5 min everyday pretty sure when u playing on dirty channel with distortion it will be heard and when that happen to put some trill and let it sustain few sec. U will be happy AF buddy! ☺️🤘✊🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

Reactions: William B.
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection