• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

PH

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    Anyone have any tips to perfect the pinch harmonics in Unholy Confessions?

Hope this help. But mostly u used ur pick flesh of ur thump lightly after u pick. And timing. It takes time but its worth it. Angle alil towards the strings and angle it alil. Hope it help buddy! ☺️🤘🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

William B.

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Practiced this song a few weeks ago again, I tried using 2 fingers on the same fret for the pinch harmonic note. There's only one?
    Noticed I wasn't holding the notes good enough when I try to do them ( releasing them too early )
    The index I used for fret hand mute hovering over 3 strings
    This helped me but I still need to work on my technique and maybe I won't need to use 2 fingers on 1 fret

Reactions: Riff36

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    Practiced this song a few weeks ago again, I tried using 2 fingers on the same fret for the pinch harmonic note. There's only one?
    Noticed I wasn't holding the notes good enough when I try to do them ( releasing them too early )
    The index I used for fret hand mute hovering over 3 strings
    This helped me but I still need to work on my technique and maybe I won't need to use 2 fingers on 1 fret

Maybe this pinch harmony method training might help. Its quite hard at 1st but slowly and surely u get it and it will stick with you for life. And bend the string alil while u pinch 😅🙏🤘✊🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    Maybe this pinch harmony method training might help. Its quite hard at 1st but slowly and surely u get it and it will stick with you for life. And bend the string alil while u pinch 😅🙏🤘✊🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

Happy to help. Even me myself cant get it consistent as i love to train on clean channel with no reverb. Its frustrating and annoying but put 3-5 min everyday pretty sure when u playing on dirty channel with distortion it will be heard and when that happen to put some trill and let it sustain few sec. U will be happy AF buddy! ☺️🤘✊🐰🐇🐇🐇🐰

Reactions: William B.
    Synner Endless Summer Collection
    Synner Endless Summer Collection