• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Picks shapes and sizes

Lindsey

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Nov 16, 2019
    The Netherlands
    www.instagram.com
    Yes, I'm spamming the site today. No, I'm not sorry. 😂

There are no musicstores around here so I'm looking online for guitar picks, but it's hard to find the sizes. (Length and width)
    I did find this image and figured out the picks I'm looking to get are 26mm (Dunlop jazz iii)
    Are the sizes and shapes roughly the same for all brands? And can someome confirm these shapes are in scale with each other?

210-2101083_types-of-guitar-picks-png-download-best-guitar.png

Riff36

Local Dive Bar Favorite
  • Jan 2, 2022
    🇸🇬 Singapore 🇸🇬
    This is my collection. Hard to pick a favorite, prob the 5150 pick.
    Im using 5150 on my Wolfgang special and Andy Timmon on my Gibson Gothic. For my Acoustic i uses Dunlop nylon 1.07mm and Jazzz i go with Ernie balll 2.0mm. Still trying to get 4mm wood ones for Jazz thou. And yea.. aftr years of using Jazz3 when i started chnging to 5150 it have a diff feeling and hard to execute for shred at 1st… but aftr the finger practise and scales, sweep picking run thru i get used to it. Cheers buddy.! ☺️🤘✊

Upvote 0