• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Playthrough/Lessons

John Goodman

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    So I can't stop thinking about how amazing it would be if when the album comes out, Syn gives us playthroughs and lessons of every track on the album. Kind of like how Fret12 does with their "Sound and Story" idea. I know it's a long shot and it will most likely never happen and i'm ok with that! I'm honestly just looking forward to the album and seeing them live.. However, my mind does continue to wander and I can't help but think of how much it would help the website and school to possibly bring new people in if Syn chose to give us breakdowns of the tracks!

Also, I do not at all pretend to understand how busy every single person in the band is. this is purely a hypothetical want and i don't know how much traction it holds with everyone else in the school. Hope you are all doing fantastic and I cannot wait until June 2nd! hope to see some of you at some shows!

Reactions: Ed Seith
    Upvote 0