• Having issues viewing lessons?

We're currently experiencing an issue with the video system we use and will get this fixed soon!

PLEASE HELP. Why I can't load all videos in here ?

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello there gospel! I checked your account and there is not a blue check mark on your account. This means you are not verified. People who are not verified cannot upload videos. I will verify your account. And let you know when I’ve done it 🙂

gospel lakusa

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Indonesia
Thank you for helping me 🙏 But I got one problem. I couldn’t watch all videos lesson. When I hit the start button to play a video lesson, it showed me this word “we couldn’t load the video”.
Besides, I’ve used VPN but it can’t help.
Could you explain to me why does that happen ?

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello gospel! I watched your Toy Story theme song on your Instagram video and I was blown away by it! So good to see another nylon string player here 🙂 since you are following me on Instagram, would you mind sending me a screenshot if possible what you see when you try to play the video?

Rozeek

New Student
Oct 17, 2020
Thank you for helping me 🙏 But I got one problem. I couldn’t watch all videos lesson. When I hit the start button to play a video lesson, it showed me this word “we couldn’t load the video”.
Besides, I’ve used VPN but it can’t help.
Could you explain to me why does that happen ?
hi, i think i found solution for this issue. You can play the video using VPN because some country blocked soundslice. You can set the location to America. Hopefully it works

Reactions: gospel lakusa
Synner Endless Summer Collection