• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

PLEASE HELP. Why I can't load all videos in here ?

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello there gospel! I checked your account and there is not a blue check mark on your account. This means you are not verified. People who are not verified cannot upload videos. I will verify your account. And let you know when I’ve done it 🙂

gospel lakusa

Campfire Attention Holder
Nov 11, 2019
Indonesia
Thank you for helping me 🙏 But I got one problem. I couldn’t watch all videos lesson. When I hit the start button to play a video lesson, it showed me this word “we couldn’t load the video”.
Besides, I’ve used VPN but it can’t help.
Could you explain to me why does that happen ?

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello gospel! I watched your Toy Story theme song on your Instagram video and I was blown away by it! So good to see another nylon string player here 🙂 since you are following me on Instagram, would you mind sending me a screenshot if possible what you see when you try to play the video?

Rozeek

New Student
Oct 17, 2020
Thank you for helping me 🙏 But I got one problem. I couldn’t watch all videos lesson. When I hit the start button to play a video lesson, it showed me this word “we couldn’t load the video”.
Besides, I’ve used VPN but it can’t help.
Could you explain to me why does that happen ?
hi, i think i found solution for this issue. You can play the video using VPN because some country blocked soundslice. You can set the location to America. Hopefully it works

Reactions: gospel lakusa
Synner Endless Summer Collection