• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Please Send Love To A Hurting Fellow Student

AcesAurA

New Student
Aug 9, 2020
Hey everyone. I'm Millie's older brother, Brandon. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all the love and wishes. We really appreciate everything sent here, it's so much more we could ask for through this hard time. Thank you, everyone. It really means a lot to the point where I made an account here just to do so. It really means a lot to us.

J

Jak Angelescu

Hey everyone. I'm Millie's older brother, Brandon. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all the love and wishes. We really appreciate everything sent here, it's so much more we could ask for through this hard time. Thank you, everyone. It really means a lot to the point where I made an account here just to do so. It really means a lot to us.
Hello Brandon,
I'm glad the community here can provide you and your family with any type of comfort and happiness during this time. Thank you for taking the time to create an account to tell us that . We all love Millie and her family to pieces and we are always here for you guys if you need us in any way shape or form

Synner Endless Summer Collection

AcesAurA

New Student
Aug 9, 2020
Hello Brandon,
I'm glad the community here can provide you and your family with any type of comfort and happiness during this time. Thank you for taking the time to create an account to tell us that . We all love Millie and her family to pieces and we are always here for you guys if you need us in any way shape or form
We really appreciate that, it means so much to us to know that you are all here for us during this. I saw all of support through my sisters account and I really just needed to express how thankful I am, and how thankful we are to everyone for giving their condolences. It really means a lot. Thank you for this.

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Nashville tn.
We really appreciate that, it means so much to us to know that you are all here for us during this. I saw all of support through my sisters account and I really just needed to express how thankful I am, and how thankful we are to everyone for giving their condolences. It really means a lot. Thank you for this.
You are very welcome..things are hard all over right now but know that you have family here

Reactions: Chenkang
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ezequiel Romanko

Garage band Groupie
Nov 11, 2019
Argentina
Oh lord im so sorry for your loss Millie, my condolences it's so hard to face those moment but be sure that you have a really good family here to support you, i hope you're feeling better now, and i believe you're going to see your mom again :) much love for you and your family. we are here for you if you need anything tell us