• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

PROM

Alicia Willis

Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Lexington, South Carolina
    Ah prom. I went to 2 and neither were a good experience,unfortunately.
    One guy was too pressuring for the “after prom fun” and the other almost killed us on the freeway because he was pissed that I called my best friend to meet up and was driving erratically intentionally to scare me.
    Don’t be either of those dudes.

Upvote 0

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Have fun. Don't drink so much you get sick or black out. If you're going with a long-time partner, you know the drill. If you're going with a DATE, don't be a pushy asshole. And again, have fun!

My prom itself was mostly boring, but we had a limo for 4 couples (customary in NY/NJ in the late 80s) and went to NYC after. We had a lot of fun there and all made it home safe. The one of us (not me) that brought a date (not a girlfriend) had a miserable time because the girl was being, shall we say, "charitable," by going with him, and we wound up dropping her at home early so everyone else could just have a good time.

Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Upvote 0

Little Laguna05

Free Bird Player
    Feb 16, 2023
    Have fun. Don't drink so much you get sick or black out. If you're going with a long-time partner, you know the drill. If you're going with a DATE, don't be a pushy asshole. And again, have fun!

My prom itself was mostly boring, but we had a limo for 4 couples (customary in NY/NJ in the late 80s) and went to NYC after. We had a lot of fun there and all made it home safe. The one of us (not me) that brought a date (not a girlfriend) had a miserable time because the girl was being, shall we say, "charitable," by going with him, and we wound up dropping her at home early so everyone else could just have a good time.
    Dude it’s high school not college

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Oh, my high school is a virtual school through out the state so everyone drives like an hour or hour and a half to get to the location for prom, and the staff was very strict soooo
    I went to a Catholic school 45 minutes away in the next state (New Jersey) and the priests and nuns were all over everything. That's why the actual fun happened AFTER the prom. I couldn't tell you a single thing about the prom itself, either of the ones I went to - my senior prom or my girlfriend's junior prom.

Upvote 0