• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

🎄PT. 1 OF SYN AND POPS HOLIDAY PRESENT!🎄

J

Jak Angelescu

This is just ONE part of what WE ALL did! I am so sorry that some didn't get to be a part of this specific video. Due to email errors some missed the new deadline memo. HOWEVER, Syn and Pops loved this so much I doubt they'd mind getting a second video. So please still send me your submissions! You all did amazing! Send your submissions to [email protected] by December 10th! Their presents arrive THIS Friday! I can't BELIEVE all the support on this!

I think 2 weeks was plenty of time to get a video in and I'm really upset that a lot of students went behind your back and complain to other people instead of just coming to you. I know that I don't wanna bring this here but it really bothers me that students can't just come to you they want to gossip and I think that's really irresponsible and childish.

J

Jak Angelescu

I think 2 weeks was plenty of time to get a video in and I'm really upset that a lot of students went behind your back and complain to other people instead of just coming to you. I know that I don't wanna bring this here but it really bothers me that students can't just come to you they want to gossip and I think that's really irresponsible and childish.
Right? It's juvenile and disrespectful

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    Who complained? Nothing wrong talking about it but seriously didn't see a single Soul complaining about her. After all it wasn't really Jaks fault the Email didn't arrive.

Synner Endless Summer Collection
    J

Jak Angelescu

Who complained? Nothing wrong talking about it but seriously didn't see a single Soul complaining about her. After all it wasn't really Jaks fault the Email didn't arrive.
    I got calls from two students who were asking what was going on because several other students/fans reached out to them because they were angry/upset about what happened

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    I'm not angry at anyone personally I mentioned how it sucked the e mails failed and I had no idea all these updates happened on the go fund page.

My issue was strictly not having everything I needed to get it done. With a phone at max space due to being forced to live off it for 4 months there. And before anyone says to delete storage I cant.. it's there for a reason. And it takes me ages to get my stuff uploaded on the PC.

I know jak works hard on her stuff and I know the guys know we are grateful so in the end it's not really that high a deal. But.im hoping next time if we do something again similar to this that we just make sure everyone knows where they are going for the updates. I personally didnt know the updates were there. Its possible it was said. I cant remember honestly. Maybe just a reminder.

It's also nice to have the 2nd video I'll see what I can do this weekend. But its moms birthday and I have a hockey game Sunday. Maybe Sunday evening I'll figure out something.

Reactions: Jak Angelescu

Syn Gates

🦾
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Sep 18, 2019
    Huntington Beach
    Thank you all so much for this!! Yes, I’m a little tired but it’s just heat exhaustion because I’m so fucking FIRED UP 🔥 about how amazing you guys are!

Yes, this place is a lot of work but it’s nothing compared to a lot of you guys’ struggles. You all are the real fighters...seriously, I’m just a lucky motherfucker who has amazing parents that supported everything I’ve ever done and best friends I’ve grown up with that I either married, or made soul exploring music with. I won’t pretend for a minute that most of you aren’t dealing with very real fuckin problems. You all are the true heroes here🙏

AND, I hate to admit it, but I’m not even really giving back, I just love hanging with you guys. I’m actually the most selfish animal on the face of the planet🦇

I do, however, love all of you with all of my heart. Maybe especially Jak but don’t pick on her for that, you probably(and definitely should) love her more than you do me!

Thanks Jak for being the ultimate Matriarch and many thanks to the rest of you for so much love and devotion to our beautiful and beloved family!

SYN

J

Jak Angelescu

I'm not angry at anyone personally I mentioned how it sucked the e mails failed and I had no idea all these updates happened on the go fund page.

My issue was strictly not having everything I needed to get it done. With a phone at max space due to being forced to live off it for 4 months there. And before anyone says to delete storage I cant.. it's there for a reason. And it takes me ages to get my stuff uploaded on the PC.

I know jak works hard on her stuff and I know the guys know we are grateful so in the end it's not really that high a deal. But.im hoping next time if we do something again similar to this that we just make sure everyone knows where they are going for the updates. I personally didnt know the updates were there. Its possible it was said. I cant remember honestly. Maybe just a reminder.

It's also nice to have the 2nd video I'll see what I can do this weekend. But its moms birthday and I have a hockey game Sunday. Maybe Sunday evening I'll figure out something.
    It's ok Calvin. You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. It was simply an email error and really nobody's fault. Hopefully you can somehow be a part of this second one!