• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

šŸŽ„PT. 1 OF SYN AND POPS HOLIDAY PRESENT!šŸŽ„

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    Thank you all so much for this!! Yes, Iā€™m a little tired but itā€™s just heat exhaustion because Iā€™m so fucking FIRED UP šŸ”„ about how amazing you guys are!

Yes, this place is a lot of work but itā€™s nothing compared to a lot of you guysā€™ struggles. You all are the real fighters...seriously, Iā€™m just a lucky motherfucker who has amazing parents that supported everything Iā€™ve ever done and best friends Iā€™ve grown up with that I either married, or made soul exploring music with. I wonā€™t pretend for a minute that most of you arenā€™t dealing with very real fuckin problems. You all are the true heroes herešŸ™

AND, I hate to admit it, but Iā€™m not even really giving back, I just love hanging with you guys. Iā€™m actually the most selfish animal on the face of the planetšŸ¦‡

I do, however, love all of you with all of my heart. Maybe especially Jak but donā€™t pick on her for that, you probably(and definitely should) love her more than you do me!

Thanks Jak for being the ultimate Matriarch and many thanks to the rest of you for so much love and devotion to our beautiful and beloved family!

SYN

I'm here only to support Jak. Who are you?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜

This family gives me the fucking best feeling
    @Jak Angelescu šŸ™ā¤
    @Ed Seith šŸ™ā¤
    @Rowan Morris šŸ™ā¤

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Thank you all so much for this!! Yes, Iā€™m a little tired but itā€™s just heat exhaustion because Iā€™m so fucking FIRED UP šŸ”„ about how amazing you guys are!

Yes, this place is a lot of work but itā€™s nothing compared to a lot of you guysā€™ struggles. You all are the real fighters...seriously, Iā€™m just a lucky motherfucker who has amazing parents that supported everything Iā€™ve ever done and best friends Iā€™ve grown up with that I either married, or made soul exploring music with. I wonā€™t pretend for a minute that most of you arenā€™t dealing with very real fuckin problems. You all are the true heroes herešŸ™

AND, I hate to admit it, but Iā€™m not even really giving back, I just love hanging with you guys. Iā€™m actually the most selfish animal on the face of the planetšŸ¦‡

I do, however, love all of you with all of my heart. Maybe especially Jak but donā€™t pick on her for that, you probably(and definitely should) love her more than you do me!

Thanks Jak for being the ultimate Matriarch and many thanks to the rest of you for so much love and devotion to our beautiful and beloved family!

SYN
    Thanks for all the music Syn.

Reactions: Syn Gates
    J

Jak Angelescu

Hey Jak! I was wondering if there was still an opportunity to contribute to the gofundme for Papa and Syn's Christmas gift? I'd also love to send a thank you video in if your inbox isn't too crammed.

Technically the go fund me campaign is closed. However, If you have something that you want to give them as a gift, you can send it to me and any money that you donate will be used to cover the shipping to send to them. And at this point I would prefer it if you Ven Mo or pay pal it to me because keeping track of go fund me is really difficult and the fees are starting to get high for that website. And you can always send me anything before the 10th :) I really keep on top with my inbox. The problem with using your money that you donate to go to anything for them as that I have already sent the gift out and I have already paid for it and so I'm not quite sure what your money would be used for and I don't want it to be wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: John Robinson

RoaringRowanThunderBender

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Warrenton, NC
    rowm76.wixsite.com
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Rute Rodrigues

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Portugal

SYN
    Glad you like it. We all did it with our hears, we want you guys to be happy xD The video is fuckin amazing Jak, thank you!!

Brian Haner Sr.

Papa
    Staff member
    Legend+
    Fucking Legend
    Nov 11, 2019
    I am humbled and completely blown away!
    Picked up the package today and was speechless. Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts!
    I have not had the chance to give Syn his gift yet, but will do so this week when I see him. Until then I don't want to go into detail about the gifts, but suffice us to say - you couldn't have picked better presents for me!
    It really speaks to what we have created here - a family - in every sense of the word. And by "we" - I mean ALL of us.
    It's far beyond what I had hoped this school could be.
    As usual, Jak's fingerprints are all over this idea. I simply can't say enough nice things about that girl. What would we do without her?!!
    I also know she had lots of help - and for that, let me extend a heartfelt thank you to all who participated.
    I've been reading the letters with tears in my eyes.
    I wish you all love, peace and happy holidays!!!
    Cheers!
    PG

J

Jak Angelescu

@Brian Haner Sr. This was all Jak's doing so she gets all the credit! Thank you for being you and all you've done for the family
    It may have been my idea and I may have organized everything but I really could not have done it without all the insane help I had from everyone including my best friend. I seriously could not believe the amount of support we got on it!! SO GLAD YOU LOVED IT POPS!!šŸ„°šŸ„°

Edward John

New Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    UK
    Picked up the package today and was speechless. Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts!
    I have not had the chance to give Syn his gift yet, but will do so this week when I see him. Until then I don't want to go into detail about the gifts, but suffice us to say - you couldn't have picked better presents for me!
    It really speaks to what we have created here - a family - in every sense of the word. And by "we" - I mean ALL of us.
    As usual, Jak's fingerprints are all over this idea. I simply can't say enough nice things about that girl. What would we do without her?!!
    I also know she had lots of help - and for that, let me extend a heartfelt thank you to all who participated.
    Cheers!
    PG
    Thanks for the site Papa Gates, you and Syn. Wishing you and family all the best for Christmas!

Last edited:

Christian Schulze

Hot Topic Tourer
    Rockstar Student
    Nov 11, 2019
    Spain
    Cheers!
    PG
    Much love and peace. I personally have been wanting to say thanks for a while now. I have attempted it in the past, but not like this.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Edward John

Kfir Yaakovi

Hot Topic Tourer
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Israel
    Cheers!
    PG

I'm just grateful and happy to have the opportunity to give back a little bit for the people who inspires me and shaped my enitre life in the last couple of years.
    I've learnt to smile,cry,love and lost with you guys and I wish I could give back even more.

@Brian Haner Sr.
    @Syn Gates
    @Jak Angelescu
    šŸ¤˜šŸ™šŸ’™

John Robinson

Music Theory Bragger
    Nov 11, 2019
    Nashville tn.
    Cheers!
    PG
    Merry Christmas to you and syn and the families