• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Quarantine Concerts!

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
Yeah.. I put them in my status cause I figured people would see that but I guess you only see status updates.on the home page. And I'm betting many have forums bookmarked over the homepage. That may also be why no one noticed my music too cause it's been there for a month or so now. One song has 11 streams. One has 5. 3 have 4 and the rest were me.

I figured making a status for a live show ever week would be silly but if that's what you gotta do then we do it. I'm glad you posted tho cause that's one area we all.need to be comfortable too going into the collab. Like I said.. well freeze up when we record for real for that collab so we need practice.

Reactions: Dominik Gräber
Synner Endless Summer Collection

Calvin Phillips

Music Theory Bragger
Nov 11, 2019
It's all digital in the Boss Katana though! :)
My one 6 is digital too.. could be your pretone. I use a tweak amp effect in my pretone. And then the metal clean tone for rhythm.. which sounds nice but once I make that 1 lead with my grendge pedal it sounds soooo dirty lol. I need a clean option too.

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Maybe I'll do an avenged setlist after *looks at the sky wondering whether he's being too ambitious again* 🤣🤣

I'm not shitting you tho, doing these was definitely how my daily practice used to look like. Learn a bunch of songs and just play them all right after each other to maintain them 😅

It always was a great way for me to decompress after a workday but stopped doing them for some reason 😅

• Haha

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
Awesome, looking foreward to it! But make sure to let it Go (let it goooo 🎶) If you feel Like you have too much in your Plate again!
Yeah, I seem to always try to have a nice full plate all the time. Maybe my eyes are bigger than my stomach you know 🤣🤣

How stressful can a 1h25m Avenged sevenfold sets it possibly be 🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dominik Gräber

Hot Topic Tourer
Contest Winner!
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Saarland
    www.instagram.com
    So I learned 6 john mayer trio songs than kinda forgot part of it and kinda just tried to work my way through them here(yes there is some sloppy shit because I kept going in between playing the same thing as John and doing my own thing which gets hella confusing)
    So awesome!! Love those songs!! You did really well on them for playing it all in a row!

Reactions: idssdi