• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Question About A Scale Formula

J

Jak Angelescu

Hello everyone! I'm trying to learn a new NorthTale song by ear to see if I can use what Bill has taught me to learn songs better on my own. There's this run where these are the following notes...

F#, F, D, C#, B, A, F#, F, D

I thought it may be a harmonic minor scale because it SOUNDS kind of like that. But for the most part, it looks like a basic D major scale starting on the 3rd, essentially F# Phrygian, right?
However, it FLATTENS ONLY the third. Is this simply an accidental or what scale would this be? Thanks everyone!!

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    The fifth harmonic mode of the mixolyidian didlian, can be seen as the existential imposition for the sunny disposition. This then results in the phyrigian confronting the lyidian, which in simpler terms means that the closest membrane particle is exactly f#b where the 6th root is the f note. Yeah.

I can imagine that's how I sound like to non-musical people.

Synner Endless Summer Collection