• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Question about Music Stores in Easter Europe

Mihai_17

Stairway to Heaven Tab Studier
Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys . I am from Moldova , a small country next to Romania. I know every music store in my country and what they sell because they are not many but i want to ask you some big music stores , i mean more like guitar stores in Romania or near Moldova that sell Schecter Synyster Gates custom S SGB or if you dont have a clue about that can you give me an advice where to find and buy this guitar. BTW i tried on thoman but it shows some kind of error and i cant check out. Thanks

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
These two are pretty good

Reactions: Mihai_17

Andrew Milner

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    As someone who lives in Romania, I can safely tell you there are no Syn Schecters around here...at least not that I know of. It's true that I haven't visited a music store in quite a while "thanks" to the quarantine, but I'm fairly certain I haven't seen one. Your best bet is one of the solutions that Ids and Ethan have posted.

Reactions: Mihai_17