• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Question about titles under the name

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
Staff member
Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    Are the livestreams free too?

So far, all the livestreams not by Syn or Papa Gates have been open and free, and can be re-watched at any time. In the near future, we can expect Syn and PG to do much more regular livestreaming (tech details still being worked out to make it fast and easy for them), and I believe most or all of that will require a paid membership.

But when I or other members of the leadership team or other approved members go live, that is all part of the free membership.

Upvote 0

Nightninja537

New Student
    Apr 16, 2022
    So far, all the livestreams not by Syn or Papa Gates have been open and free, and can be re-watched at any time. In the near future, we can expect Syn and PG to do much more regular livestreaming (tech details still being worked out to make it fast and easy for them), and I believe most or all of that will require a paid membership.

But when I or other members of the leadership team or other approved members go live, that is all part of the free membership.
    So when syn goes live on may 3rd I will have to have paid to see it?

Upvote 0
    Synner Endless Summer Collection

Ed Seith

Supreme Galactic Overlord
    Staff member
    Legend+
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Marana, AZ USA
    soundcloud.com
    And when he streams more regularly will I have to pay for it sorry for all the questions I'm new here lol
    No problem at all! If you buy a day pass, then yes, you'd have to buy one every time you wanted to attend a Legend+ stream. If you go monthly or annually, then all of them would be included for the entire month or year.

Upvote 0