• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Question regarding shipping in the store

idssdi

Sold-out Crowd Surfer
Nov 11, 2019
Groningen
So I just figured that I’m gonna check the shipping fee in the store(I don’t actually have the money to buy it now but wanted to know how much money I have to save for shipping+products. Well here comes the thing that I’may wondering about. Right now I estimated shipping for a T-shirt, socks and a poster because those are the prodcuts ill want to but when I actually can. The shipping to the Netherlands was estimated at only $5 which is great but the thing I’m curious about is how is this possible? If you order a magazine from the US the shipping is like $10 which is the same as the magazine itself. Even the A7x store has a bigger shipping fee. So I’m really just wondering how this is possible?
Also I noticed you can’t ship the guitars outside the US yet. Is there any kind of timeframe this will be possible? Again don’t have the money yet but just curious for when I would want to buy a guitar here (which I probably will when I want to buy one of syn’s guitars)