• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Quick question

ElChiko305

New Student
Mar 29, 2022
Anybody else facing problems with typing or posting anything? I'm using the app and I can type for a little bit but then it starts going blank or skipping alot of lines to the point where I can't post anything. It's just all over the place like my text dissappears then I have to refresh app or hit back and try again.
had to copy and paste just to write this
(

alexj

Community Manager
Staff member
  • Jul 13, 2020
    Chicago
    Anybody else facing problems with typing or posting anything? I'm using the app and I can type for a little bit but then it starts going blank or skipping alot of lines to the point where I can't post anything. It's just all over the place like my text dissappears then I have to refresh app or hit back and try again.
    had to copy and paste just to write this
    (
    Hey there! I will absolutely pass this issue to the app team. Would you be able to send me a video of this issue as well if possible?

Reactions: Alicia Willis
    Upvote 0