• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

"Raiding" Synner Spotify profiles

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Dude I still listen to the Merchants a shit ton! Are you no longer apart of the band?
    Ah that's so great to hear! ❤️ Thanks for continuing to listen 🙌

We disbanded sometime last year - was pretty hard for all of us.

To be honest, It just got far too expensive to support and I personally had a bit of an epiphany about how much it was affecting my mental health/relationship with my Fiancè. So I ended up leaving for those reasons. It was hard but we're all in better places now. We're all still great friends though! 😊

Reactions: Donovan Etue

Donovan Etue

Campfire Attention Holder
  • Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State

To be honest, It just got far too expensive to support and I personally had a bit of an epiphany about how much it was affecting my mental health/relationship with my Fiancè. So I ended up leaving for those reasons. It was hard but we're all in better places now. We're all still great friends though! 😊
    Damn! I'm sorry to hear it got to that point for you guys, but I'm glad to hear you are still great friends though! The work you guys made together holds up damn well. The Lipstick E.P is one I still listen through a lot in particular. It's a great balance of enjoyable songwriting and the production is really good in my opinion. It also makes for a good balance to the particularly heavy deathcore/extreme metal music I listen to constantly lol.

• Love
    Reactions: Chris Johnston

Andrew Milner

• Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com

I felt that. It's the sole reason I wanna make it from home, not with touring. And what happened to Taylor Hawkins recently only reinforced this idea for me. It's good that you are still friends, that's always awesome.

P.S. followed both of your profiles, I'll have a listen to some tunes.

• Love
    Reactions: Chris Johnston

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    Damn! I'm sorry to hear it got to that point for you guys, but I'm glad to hear you are still great friends though! The work you guys made together holds up damn well. The Lipstick E.P is one I still listen through a lot in particular. It's a great balance of enjoyable songwriting and the production is really good in my opinion. It also makes for a good balance to the particularly heavy deathcore/extreme metal music I listen to constantly lol.
    Thanks for that man. Yeah that EP is definitely something I'm proud of for sure! 👌 We're actually sitting on the Master of an unreleased tune that was supposed to be in an Indie Film - so you may get one more tune out of us in the future 😂 It's our James Bond song basically

Haha definitely good to have that balance! I need more extreme metal in my life so feel free to send some through in DM

Reactions: Donovan Etue

Chris Johnston

Music Theory Bragger
  • Nov 11, 2019
    North Ayrshire, Scotland
    I felt that. It's the sole reason I wanna make it from home, not with touring. And what happened to Taylor Hawkins recently only reinforced this idea for me. It's good that you are still friends, that's always awesome.

P.S. followed both of your profiles, I'll have a listen to some tunes.
    Yeah 100%, and we didn't even ever properly tour! I'm actually glad we didn't because I'd have very easily became an alcoholic 😅

Yeah the stuff with TH is incredibly sad, I have a lot of respect for big touring musicians, I couldn't imagine how difficult it is to not see your family and have to switch on to showtime mode night after night - it seems grueling for sure.

It's a tough graft to make it without gigging, but there are ways to do anything if you're crafty enough! 🤘 I'm excited to see where you take things man 😊! I'll also give you a follow if I haven't already

Donovan Etue

• Nov 11, 2019
    Washington State
    Thanks for that man. Yeah that EP is definitely something I'm proud of for sure! 👌 We're actually sitting on the Master of an unreleased tune that was supposed to be in an Indie Film - so you may get one more tune out of us in the future 😂 It's our James Bond song basically

Haha definitely good to have that balance! I need more extreme metal in my life so feel free to send some through in DM
    Oh shit! I hope to hear it man! James Bond song is quite the description for it lol. Sounds good! Will do!

Synner Endless Summer Collection

Andrew Milner

• Nov 11, 2019
    andreilucianmoraru.com
    Btw if you want some basic shit, some 80 type chiptune videogame sounds, you can check mine.
    Btw I am thinking about starting a metal album, so stay tuned! Upcoming should be orchestral, so let's see what I will get to the world!

Dude, you gotta let me know what synths you used for those songs :LOL:.